Billing or service questions? Call (210) 353-2222

Streetlight Repair Requests

streetlight repair

CPS Energy provides and maintains streetlights throughout the Greater San Antonio area. If you have a question about a streetlight or need to report a light that is no longer working, use our online streetlight repair request form or call (210) 353-2222.

If you would like to request a new streetlight in San Antonio, call the City of San Antonio at 311 (also see City of San Antonio Citizen's Guide to Streetlights). If you live in another incorporated city in the CPS Energy service delivery area, call your municipal government office to request a streetlight.

Requests for new streetlights or streetlight repairs in unincorporated areas within the CPS Energy service delivery area should be made through local homeowner associations by calling (210) 353-2222.