- Immediately speaks to purpose and value to company.
- Clearly defines a strategy which defines how to go to market that includes the following:
- Market Impact
- Key Milestones
- Types of Customers
- Market Size and Growth
- Submittal shows evidence of greatest value to the target customer.
- Submittal has a well-defined product roadmap that factors in risks and competition.
- Submittal shows strong evidence that product has a unique value with respect to competition in the market place.
- Economics/Pricing/Scalability- Strong understanding and evidence of a business plan that includes pricing strategy, economics, and the ability to scale.
- Funding Strategy- Strong understanding and evidence for the need and use of funding.
- Team – Clear vision of team member’s roles and responsibilities. This would also include strengths and weaknesses.
- Previous Business Success- Strong evidence that the company has had success in the market place.
- Demonstrates a quality presentation.
- Demonstrates command of supporting data.
- Presents well thought out assumptions.
No Evidence / Strong Evidence
1 2 3 4 5