Get a CPS Energy rebate up to $1,100 when you convert from electric to a natural gas dryer, cooktop/stove or water heater.
- The rebate recipient must be a CPS Energy natural gas customer.
- The Natural Gas Conversion Rebate will be given as a credit on your CPS Energy account.
- Customer must include legible detailed copy of product receipt and/or contractor’s invoice.
- Contractor information must be included on application.
- Appliance must be installed at the address corresponding to the CPS Energy account number.
- Rebate will cover cost of appliance, labor, permit fees and materials up to a maximum:
- Gas Water Heater - $1,100 with $400 for each additional gas water heater
- Gas Dryer - $195.00
- Gas Cooktop/Stove - $125.00
- Appliance purchase and installation date must be from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- Customers must complete Natural Gas Conversion Rebate Form and submit it to CPS Energy by December 31, 2019 to qualify.
- Upon request, customer agrees with physical inspection of site for verification of installation. Inspection will be at the discretion of CPS Energy.
- Applications are subject to verification.
- The Natural Gas Conversion Rebate cannot be used in conjunction with other CPS Energy Natural Gas Rebates.
- This opportunity is offered to CPS Energy natural gas customers on a first-come basis until available funds are exhausted or the program is discontinued.
Natural Gas Conversion Rebate form and copies of receipts/invoices should be submitted to:
CPS Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
Mail Drop 111003
P. O. Box 1771
San Antonio, Texas 78296-1771
Questions regarding our Natural Gas Appliance Rebate? Call 210-353-2SAV (2728).