According to the U.S. Department of Energy, carefully positioned trees can save up to 25% of the energy a typical household uses. Not only do trees help you save energy, but they increase property value and are crucial to a healthy environment.
Let's work together to plant trees all over San Antonio -- starting in your own yard. To make the deal even sweeter, after you purchase and plant a tree, we'll give you a $50 rebate!
Put some green in your yard... and back in your wallet:
- Trees must be five gallons or larger and from the qualified species list on the application form.
- Rebates of $50 for each eligible tree are awarded on a first come, first serve basis -- until program funds are exhausted.
- There is a lifetime limit of five rebates per address.
- Application must include a photocopy of the original sales receipt for trees purchased, as well as a photocopy of a recent CPS Energy bill and be postmarked by 5/15/18.
- Trees must be purchased between 10/1/17 and 4/30/18.
- Tree rebate applications for 2017 - 2018 available now.