The purpose of this RFI is to obtain information regarding available full service solutions to optimize CPS Energy facility management and processes for both new and existing CPS Energy facilities, which may include the following:
1. Single-point turnkey service provider to oversee and manage the operations and maintenance of various types of CPS Energy facilities, including, but not limited to:
a. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (“HVAC”) maintenance;
b. Plumbing and pipefitting;
c. Electrical maintenance and inspection services;
d. Elevator maintenance;
e. Fire alarm system maintenance and repair;
f. Roof services;
g. Pavement Services, roads and grounds;
h. Building management services;
i. Architectural and framework building maintenance services;
j. Facility support services; and
k. Emergency deliverables and priorities.
2. Integration of an effective and efficient management program for the 24/7/365 operations and maintenance of CPS Energy’s facility systems and equipment.
3. A program that meets Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (“LEED”) and Existing Building Operation and Maintenance (“EBOM”) requirements.
4. Work Order and Asset Management.
5. Software, servers, and system support needed to run a successful facilities management system.
6. Technical and managerial resources to support or supplement our facility management organization and operational needs.
7. Software, database, work process and user assessment to determine if there are opportunities to improve systems or processes that could save operational costs, or simply improve y data and reports.
8. Evaluation of facility’s current condition to determine the value of buildings, systems, and properties.
9. Provide an estimated cost to repair versus replace capital assets and help build an immediate, one to two year, capital plan to maintain or improve facilities condition.
Companies wishing to provide a Response for this Request for Information must download the Collective Document for this Solicitation no later than November 16, 2018 from the website. There is a link for the Collective Document located on the left side of this page, under the “Solicitation Documents.” To successfully download the documents, it is recommended that Google Chrome 33+, Mozilla Firefox 38.01.1, or Internet Explorer 9 or greater be used.
Response Due Date:
Responses are due no later than November 19, 2018 at 1:00 PM (Central). CPS Energy reserves the right to reject late Submittals. The Collective Document contains all pertinent information regarding Responses.
Contact Name: Chris Patchett
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electric or Gas Emergency?
Call 210-353-HELP (4357)
Billing or Service Questions?