- Sign up for Manage My Account and pay online. Access to the all new My Energy Portal to help you better manage your energy costs.
- Make a One-Time Payment Online (no MMA required).
- There is a $2.35 convenience fee, assessed by our payment processor, when paying online. Take advantage of our one time free ACH payments by selecting Pay My Bill – Pay by Check (Free Service) via Manage My Account.
- Read more in the Payment Processing FAQs
AUTO PAY: Have your monthly bill automatically (Automatic Payments) withdrawn from your bank.
BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN: Average your bill and pay the same amount every month (Budget Payment Plan).
OTHER PAYMENT LOCATIONS: Make payments at H-E-B, Woodforest National Bank, Money Box/Speedy Cash or other retail stores. There is a third party vendor fee of one dollar ($1.00). More information on payment locations.
PAY BY PHONE:
- Residential Customers: Call (877) 257-1172
- Commercial Customers: Call (855) 290-7615
- Use an electronic check, debit or credit card and pay your bill over the phone. There is a $2.35 convenience fee, assessed by third party vendors, when paying by phone.
PAY BY MAIL: Mail your bill by using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your bill.
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Redeem a gift certificate to pay your bill or buy one for a friend. Available at our Customer Service Centers.
PAY IN PERSON: Stop by one of our Customer Service Centers to make a payment or request assistance with your bill.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions or issues with your bill, please complete the Residential Billing Issues Form or Commercial Billing Issues Form and submit it.
For any other question, feel free to call:
- Residential Customer Service at (210) 353-2222
- Commercial Customer Service at (210) 353-3333
- Or send us a question by email at email@example.com.
- Other questions? Schedule a day and time for us to call when it is convenient for you.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: All electrical devices must be turned off or unplugged prior to reconnection of service.
PLEASE NOTE: Our customer service centers are not taking credit card payments at this time.