Braunig & Calaveras Lakes -- Hours and Fees
Hours for Braunig & Calaveras Lake Parks
- The entrance gate and store at both parks are open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, from Sept. 16 through March 14.
- Spring and summer hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week, from March 15 through Sept. 15.
Guests may stay later than the entrance closing time. However, if you leave and do not return during park hours, you will not be allowed to re-enter the parks before 6:00 a.m. the next day. The exit gate is always open.
Daily Use Entrance Fees
- Adults (16 – 64 years) - $6.00
- Youth (6 – 15 years) - $4.00
- Child (5 and under) - No Charge
- Senior Citizen (65+) - $4.00
- Boat Launch - $5.00
If staying past 8:00 p.m., a camping fee is required. One of the following must be paid:
Annual Value Permits (excludes Dispersed Camping Fee)
- Individual - $60.00
- Individual + Boat - $80.00
- Family (Individual, Spouse and Children under age 16) - $110.00
- Family (Individual, Spouse and Children under age 16); with boat - $138.00
- Boat Dealers - $138.00
Qualified Disabled U.S. Miltary Veteran (60%+) shall be provided free entrance and free boat launch for boat owned by disabled veteran.
Annual Value Permits (includes Dispersed Camping Fee)
- Individual - $120.00
- Individual + Boat - $160.00
- Family (Individual, Spouse and Children under age 16) - $220.00
- Family (Individual, Spouse and Children under age 16); with boat - $275.00
- Boat Dealers - $275.00
- Dispersed Camping - $6.00/carload
- Reserved/Covered Table - $13.00 (reservation required)
- Group Sites - $42.00 (reservation required)
- Pavilion (Day Use) - $83.00
- RV Full Hook-up Sites/Day - $22.00 (reservation required)
- RV Full Hook-up Sites/Week - $132.00 (reservation required)
- RV Full Hook-up Sites/Month - $528.00 (reservation required)
- Lost Card Fee - $13
- Duplicate Card - $29
"House Rules" for Braunig and Calaveras Lake Parks
Recreational areas at Braunig and Calaveras Lakes are operated and maintained by Thousand Trails Management Services, Inc.