Employee Benefits - Health
You’re a valued member of CPS Energy, and your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. Below are highlights of some of the benefits that we offer. Click on the Benefits Guide below for more detailed information.
Employees have a choice of three medical plans that include pharmacy, dental, and vision. Coverage begins on the first day of employment.
See Benefits Guide for details.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC): Summary of shared costs for covered health care services.
- CPS Energy Group Health - 2024: PPO Plan A
- CPS Energy Group Health - 2024: PPO Plan B
- CPS Energy Group Health - 2024: Plan C
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act Information (CHIP)
- Marketplace Notice
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA)
Transparency in Coverage:
CPS Energy’s self-insured group health plan is required to publish a file that contains in-network rates and out-of-network allowed amounts for particular services. The Transparency in Coverage file can be accessed by clicking the following link: https://bcbstx.com/asomrf?EIN=746002071. For further assistance with service rates, please reach out to BCBSTX customer service at 1-800-521-2227.