Mantenimiento del Sistema: El domingo, 3 de diciembre 2023, de 1:00AM de la mañana hasta las 5:00AM de la mañana, es posible que nuestro procesamiento de pagos con tarjeta de crédito EZ Pay no esté disponible; sin embargo, puede realizar un pago iniciando sesión en Manage My Account (MMA) . Puede reportar una interrupción en línea o llamando al (210) 353-4357. Es posible que la visibilidad de las facturas en Manage My Account (MMA) no esté disponible durante este mantenimiento.
Pole Attachment Services
CPS Energy Pole Attachment Program
CPS Energy's distribution system can facilitate the delivery of the variety of communication services offered today.
With a streamlined pole attachment process, we're dedicated to partnering with companies to assist with speed-to-market processes for future technologies.
CPS Energy’s Pole Attachment Services Office is the single point of contact for all who wish to attach infrastructure to our distribution poles.
The Pole Attachment Services Office is responsible for:
- Attachment agreements
- Applications for new pole attachments or removals
- Surveys of existing attachments
- Billing and collections for all the above services
CPS Energy has released the revised Pole Attachment Standards Version 4.0 (the “Standards”) today, April 1, 2019, which include the integration of more detailed procedures for strand-mounted Mid-Span Installations (WiFi Access Points). CPS Energy continues to work with stakeholders to ensure the adoption of best practices in the Standards to further streamline our processes and operations for the benefit of all attaching entities.
Version 4.0 of the Standards become effective November 15 2019. The revised Standards will be posted on the Pole Attachment Services page on CPS Energy’s public website (www.cpsenergy.com/poleattachments).
Thank you for your consideration and patience.
Subscribe to receive email updates:
If you would like to receive emails regarding CPS Energy’s Pole Attachment Program, please click on the button below to register your contact information.
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: Aug 15 2019
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: May 9 2019
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: Feb 7 2019
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: Nov 8 2018
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop Jul 26 2018
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop May 10 2018
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop Jan 25 2018
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop Nov 15 2017
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: May 11 2017
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: Aug 15 2017
- Quarterly Pole Attachment Workshop: Feb 16 2017
- EUCI Pole Attachment CPSE Case Study: Jan 2017
Pole Attachment Standards
- Pole Attachment Standards - V4 - Effective Apr 1 2019
- CPS Energy Response to Comments - Pole Attachment Standards
- Pole Attachment Standards - V3 - Effective Jan 1 2018
- CPSE Pole Attachment Standards-V2-Effective Jan 1 2017
- CPS Energy FCC Rate Calculation Support Jan 2019 (Revised 1-7-2020)
- CPS Energy FCC Rate Calculation Support Jan 2018
- CPS Energy FCC Rate Calculation Support 2023
Special software is required to open PLA Client File links.
- A1 Registration and Annual Reporting Form
- B1 Standard Pole Attachment Application
- B2 Standard Wireless Installation Application
- B3 Banner Attachment Application
- B4 Request for Pre-Certification of Wireless System
- B5 Request for Waiver of Applicable Engineering Standards
- B7 Request for Temporary Attachment
- B8 Completion of Attaching Entity Construction
- B14 Pole Attachment Standards Revision Request (PASRR)
- B15 Pole Attachment Standards Revision Request (PASRR) Form
- B22 Notification of Micro Network Node