We make it easy and convenient to manage your CPS Energy account no matter where you go, as long as you have an Internet connection.
Login: Click the Manage My Account button on the top of any page.
What can you do in Manage My Account?
- Access My Energy Portal
- View and Print Current Bill
- View Current Balance Due
- Set Up Alert Preferences for power outages and monthly energy bills - Read More about Alerts
- Pay By Check (free)
- Pay By Credit Card (through our payment processor - $2.35 fee - Read More in the FAQs)
- Add/Update Emergency Contacts and Authorized Contacts
- Set up a Payment Plan if you are unable to pay the full balance due
- Reconnect service automatically when you pay your past due balance
- Start / Stop / Transfer Service
- Sign up for AutoPay or a Budget Payment Plan
- View and print past bills
- View Your Energy Usage
- Update Mailing Address
- Update Phone Number
- Authorize Contacts
- Manage Your Profile
See our Online Account Agreement.