We provide numerous resources to help property managers with energy use. Use this portal to address the following questions:
Are there any fees for using The Property Manager Portal?
Who is eligible to participate in The Property Manager Portal?
- The portal is currently available for all residential property managers.
How do I know my information is secure?
- Your customer account information is protected first and foremost by your individual username and password. In addition, we work with VeriSign to ensure your transactions are secure.
What if I get a new e-mail address?
- If you change your e-mail address, you will need to log in and update your account information by clicking on the “Edit User Profile” link.
What if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, click the “forgot password” link provided on the login page. You will be required to provide the Tax ID or User ID and the e-mail address on the account. If this information matches the information on the account, a new temporary password will be e-mailed to you.
What should I do if I don't receive the temporary password e-mail?
- If you don't receive an e-mail from the portal within 24 hours, you may need to check your e-mail (spam) filtering features. If you are required to make any changes to your e-mail settings, you will need to click on the "forgot password" link from the portal log-in page to initiate a new temporary password e-mail.
Can I pay my bills through The Property Manager Portal?
- The portal does not currently allow you to pay your bills online. You may pay your bill via the mail, online through Manage My Account, by phone through our payment processor at 1-855-290-7615 with a fee of $2.35, or at any other authorized pay agent. Pay Locations
When is the earliest date I can process a move in and/or move out request?
- You may process a move in and/or a move out within two business days with the exception of Mondays, weekends or holidays. The portal provides a calendar with available dates to process your requests.
When can I expect my e-mail verification?
- You will receive e-mail verification within 24 hours for any request that you processed.
What if I don't receive my e-mail verification?
- If you do not receive your e-mail verification with 24 hours of a move in or move out request, you can log into your account and verify the occupancy statuses for the properties in question have been updated to reflect the changes made.
If I process a move in and/or a move out request can I cancel/edit the request?
- At this time, you can not edit/cancel requests through the portal. Please contact customer service.
What should I do if I cannot see all my properties?
- Each property under a single Tax ID or Social Security Number with a different apartment code must be added to your online profile. If you are unable to add an apartment code to your profile, please contact customer service for assistance.
If I have a question about the occupancy status on one of my units, who do I call?
- You you contact customer service.
Who do I contact to have service turned on for one of my units?
- You should contact customer service.
What if I no longer own and/or manage my property, what do I do?
- Contact customer service to notify us about the change.
How do I discontinue my Property Manager Portal service?
- A quick call to our customer service team will discontinue your portal service.
Can I change my mailing address or contact information through the portal service?
- At this time you cannot change your mailing address or contact information through the portal.
What if I need additional assistance with The Property Manager Portal Service?
- Please contact customer service.
Contact our customer service team at (210) 353-2222 or 1-800-773-3077, M-F, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sat., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: All electrical devices must be turned off or unplugged prior to reconnection of service.