System Maintenance: On Sunday, December 3 , 2023, from 1:00AM to 5:00AM, our EZ Pay credit card payment processing may not be available; however, you may make a payment by logging in to Manage My Account. You may report an outage online or by calling (210) 353-4357. Visibility to bills in Manage My Account may also not be available during this maintenance.
Working With Electrical Equipment
When you’re working on electrical systems or equipment, we want you to put your safety first. Here are a few guidelines.
- Use the right tools for the job
- Flip the breaker––isolate or de-energize equipment via the breaker panel
- Identify the electric shock hazards and other dangers that may be present
- Test every circuit and every conductor with a meter or current tester before starting to work
- Use personal protective equipment - it's your last line of defense in case something goes wrong
- Ask yourself, "Do I have the skills, knowledge, tools and experience to do this work safely?" If the answer is no, contact a qualified Electrician.
For additional information, call us at (210) 353-2970.