Strategic Undergrounding - Service Reliability Conversion Program
- Jung Road & Stahl Road Area
- Wurzbach Pkwy & Vista Del Norte (North)
- Wurzbach Pkwy & Vista Del Norte (South)
- Rittiman Road & Castle Cross Area
- Redland Road & Bulverde Road Area
- FM1516 & Crestway
- Jones Maltsberger & Burning Trail
- Hunters Creek Subdivision
- Cloverleaf Ave & Emporia Blvd
- Huebner Road & Churchill Estates
- Trinity Oaks Subdivision
As the electric and natural gas service provider for the City of San Antonio and surrounding area, we strive to deliver safe, reliable, environmentally sound and affordable services to our customers. We are continually assessing and implementing projects designed to help us provide exceptional customer service. The goal of this conversion program is to do just that.
In reviewing our reliability performance, we have identified several areas that tend to experience power outages affecting large numbers of customers due to the exposure of our overhead electric lines to weather (wind, rain, lightning), trees and animals. This program is being implemented to replace or convert portions of our overhead electric distribution system with underground lines and equipment to improve electric service reliability in these areas.
Project links can be found on this page. Follow the link for the project specific to your neighborhood, as well as contact information, should you have any questions.