We stand ready to help any customer in need. Our People First philosophy led us to suspend disconnects while our community bands together during this challenging time. If you are experiencing financial hardship, we urge you to contact us for help. Call us at 210-353-2222 or online at cpsenergy.com/assistance.

For the safety of our customers and employees, face coverings are highly suggested, but not required.  Please let us know if you need assistance.  Our modified customer service center hours are 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.  

Open Records


Texas law gives you the right to request access to government records or information that already exists. Government officials may not ask why you want the information. Although the law makes most government information available to the public, some exceptions exist. Governmental bodies must promptly release requested information or ask the Office of the Attorney General for a ruling on whether or not an exception applies.

Procedures to obtain information:

  • Submit a written request (mail, fax, email or in person) so CPS Energy can accurately identify and locate the items requested
  • Cooperate with CPS Energy’s reasonable efforts to clarify the type or amount of information

Send requests for information from us in one of the following ways:

By mail:

CPS Energy:  Request Information
Maildrop 110910
P.O. Box 1771
San Antonio, TX 78296

By e-mail: open_records@cpsenergy.com

By fax: (210) 353-3774

In person: CPS Energy Main Office, 145 Navarro, San Antonio, Texas