Retiree Benefits - Health
As a CPS Energy retiree, your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide our retirees and your enrolled dependents with valuable and significant benefits.
See Benefits Guide for details for an overview of the benefits that may be available to you.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC): Summary of shared costs for covered health care services.
- CPS Energy Group Health – 2024: PPO Plan A Post 65 Retiree
- CPS Energy Group Health – 2024: PPO Plan A Pre-65 Retiree
- CPS Energy Group Health – 2024: PPO Plan B Post 65 Retiree
- CPS Energy Group Health – 2024: HDHP Plan C
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act Information (CHIP)
- Marketplace Notice
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA)
Transparency in Coverage:
CPS Energy’s self-insured group health plan is required to publish a file that contains in-network rates and out-of-network allowed amounts for particular services. The Transparency in Coverage file can be accessed by clicking the following link: https://bcbstx.com/asomrf?EIN=816245244. For further assistance with service rates, please reach out to BCBSTX customer service at 1-800-521-2227.