System Maintenance: On Sunday, December 3 , 2023, from 1:00AM to 5:00AM, our EZ Pay credit card payment processing may not be available; however, you may make a payment by logging in to Manage My Account. You may report an outage online or by calling (210) 353-4357. Visibility to bills in Manage My Account may also not be available during this maintenance.
CPS Energy is pleased to announce our new Supplier Management System for online access to solicitations, submission of bids and maintaining your supplier account. This web-based software system is accessible to all suppliers interested in doing business with CPS Energy, and includes the following key features:
Viewing Active Bid Opportunities:
- Access the solicitation documents to include all instructions and details
- Add the solicitation due date to your calendar
- Ask questions and receive answers within the bid module
- View and acknowledge an addendum
Submitting Bids in Response to Solicitations:
- Attach your bid submission easily
- See a bid clock countdown that shows the days/hours/minutes/seconds until bids are due
- Please note your bid will remain sealed until the official bid due date and time
The system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and permits you to review active solicitations and submit bids at your convenience.
To prepare for use of the new system, please log in to your account, or create a new account if applicable, and review/update the contact information for your business.
To access the system, click button below:
How to Login:
If you have never logged on or do not know your username and password, click the Account Lookup link below the Login button. Questions may be submitted electronically to [email protected]. Technical support is available through the system provider (B2GNow).