System Maintenance: On Sunday, December 3 , 2023, from 1:00AM to 5:00AM, our EZ Pay credit card payment processing may not be available; however, you may make a payment by logging in to Manage My Account. You may report an outage online or by calling (210) 353-4357. Visibility to bills in Manage My Account may also not be available during this maintenance.
Ways to Pay My CPS Energy Bill
The following provides information on the various way you can pay your bill.
- Sign up for Manage My Account to pay online and take advantage of other services, including My Energy Portal, to help you manage your energy use.
- Make a one-time payment by ACH/eCheck or Credit Card through Manage My Account.
- Take advantage of our free one-time ACH/eCheck payment by selecting Pay My Bill – Pay by ACH/eCheck (Free Service).
- Select Pay My Bill - Pay By Credit Card to make a one-time Credit Card payment. A $2.35 convenience fee is assessed by our payment processor when paying online by Credit Card.
- Make a One-Time Payment Online by ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card with no Manage My Account required. A $2.35 convenience fee is assessed by our payment processor when using the One-Time Payment Online service when using ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Read more in the Payment Processing FAQs.
Please stop by one of our Customer Service Centers to make a payment or request assistance with your bill.
- Service Center Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:45AM – 5:00PM, except holidays.
- Closed: Saturday & Sunday
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, our customer service centers are not taking credit card payments.
Make payments at H-E-B, Woodforest National Bank, Money Box/Speedy Cash or other retail stores.
There is a fee of one dollar ($1.00) paid to the third-party vendor.
Use ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card to pay your bill over the phone. There is a $2.35 convenience fee assessed by the payment processor when paying by phone.
These are the ONLY telephone numbers authorized for payment by phone.
- Residential Customers: Call (877) 257-1172
- Commercial Customers: Call (855) 290-7615
Mail your bill using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your bill (if you receive your bill in the mail).
Mailing address for bill payments:
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
For any other questions, feel free to call: