Ways to Pay My CPS Energy Bill
- Sign up for Manage My Account to pay online and take advantage of other services, including My Energy Portal, to help you manage your energy use.
- Make a one-time payment by ACH/eCheck or Credit Card through Manage My Account.
- Take advantage of our free one-time ACH/eCheck payment by selecting Pay My Bill – Pay by ACH/eCheck (Free Service).
- Select Pay My Bill - Pay By Credit Card to make a one-time Credit Card payment. A $2.35 convenience fee is assessed by our payment processor when paying online by Credit Card.
- Make a One-Time Payment Online by ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card with no Manage My Account required. A $2.35 convenience fee is assessed by our payment processor when using the One-Time Payment Online service when using ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Read more in the Payment Processing FAQs.
Please stop by one of our Customer Service Centers to make a payment or request assistance with your bill.
- Service Center Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:45AM – 5:00PM, except holidays.
- Closed: Saturday & Sunday
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, our customer service centers are not taking credit card payments.
Make payments at H-E-B, Woodforest National Bank, Money Box/Speedy Cash or other retail stores.
There is a fee of one dollar ($1.00) paid to the third-party vendor.
Use ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card to pay your bill over the phone. There is a $2.35 convenience fee assessed by the payment processor when paying by phone.
These are the ONLY telephone numbers authorized for payment by phone.
- Residential Customers: Call (877) 257-1172
- Commercial Customers: Call (855) 290-7615
Mail your bill using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your bill (if you receive your bill in the mail).
Mailing address for bill payments:
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
For any other questions, feel free to call: