Stay on Top of Power Outages:
If your power goes out, we can send you an Outage Alert letting you know when to expect your service to be restored. We need to have up-to-date contact information for you to send you alerts. Please be sure you are signed up for Manage My Account with your phone number and email address. You can select the type of alerts you will receive from us.
Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) manages the flow of electric power for more than 26 million customers in Texas.
- Track statewide electricity demand at ERCOT.com and view daily peak demand forecast, current load, and available generation.
- Sign up for the ERCOT mobile app (available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play).
- Follow ERCOT on Twitter (@ERCOT_ISO) and Facebook (Electric Reliability Council of Texas).
- Beat the Heat: Places to Stay Cool
- Emergency Preparedness & Safety TIps
- Outage Causes
- Outage Tips
- Sign Up for Outage Alerts
- What should you do during a power outage?
- Generator Safety
- Texas Ready
- Road Closures and Infrastructure Projects
- Power Quality FAQ
- Importance of clearing an alleyway
- Streetlight Alert – Report streetlight issues
- San Antonio Street Closures
- Electric or Gas Emergency? Please call 210-353-4357 or toll-free (800) 870-1006 from rural areas. When prompted, provide your account number or service address and a phone number.
- Emergency - 911 (text or call)
- Bexar County Emergency Management
- Red Cross San Antonio - 210-224-5151
- San Antonio Police Department - Non-Emergency: 210-207-7273
- San Antonio Fire Department - Non-Emergency: 210-207-7744
- City of San Antonio 311 Services - 311 (210-207-6000)