Senior Citizen Billing Program
We know many of our seniors have worked and excelled for years, but now may be living on a fixed income. Our Senior Citizen Billing Program allows customers additional time to pay the net amount of energy bills.
What you get, if you qualify:
- 25 days, instead of the normal 16 days, to pay your monthly bill.
- The person whose name appears on the CPS Energy account must be at least 60 years of age.
- The program can only be applied to the customer’s principal residence.
Apply for enrollment by completing an online application, by visiting one of our customer service centers, or by calling (210) 353-2222.
- Apply for Senior Citizen Billing Program application
- Find a CPS Energy customer service center near you.
Learn more about our Senior Citizen Late Payment Waiver.