Solar Program Links
- Rooftop Solar Incentives
- CPSE Solar Program Manual
- Solar Registered Contractors
- Distributed Generation Manual
- Solar Disclosure Form ENG.pdf
- Solar Disclosure Form (Spanish)
- Request for System Pricing Exception
- Rebate Assignment Form
- REC Assignment Agreement (English)
- REC Assignment Agreement (Spanish)
- Solar Billing Facts
- Solar FAQs
Solar - Generating your own clean power
Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems convert sunlight to electricity. So they can be a great way to boost a home’s energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. These electric solar systems are becoming more affordable every day because of CPS Energy rebates and federal tax credits.
Before installing a PV system in your home, keep in mind:
- They work any time the sun is shining, but produce more electricity when the sunlight is more intense and strikes the PV modules directly.
- They are most effective in energy-efficient homes and buildings.
- Before PV system installation, the Department of Energy recommends adding energy-efficient lighting, insulation, appliances and windows to reduce your home or facility’s electric use.
Remember to seek the services of a registered solar contractor.
Need assistance going solar? The Bring Solar Home program provides free technical assistance on going solar and is provided by Build San Antonio Green. Check out their site here.