- Sign up for Manage My Account to pay online and take advantage of other services, including My Energy Portal to help you manage your energy use.
- Make a one-time payment by ACH/eCheck or Credit Card through Manage My Account.
- Take advantage of our free one-time ACH/eCheck payment by selecting Pay My Bill – Pay by ACH/eCheck (Free Service).
- Select Pay My Bill - Pay By Credit Card to make a one-time Credit Card payment. There is a $2.35 convenience fee assessed by our payment processor when paying online by Credit Card.
- Make a One-Time Payment Online by ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card with no Manage My Account required. There is a $2.35 convenience fee assessed by our payment processor when using the One-Time Payment Online service when using ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
AUTO PAY: Have your monthly bill balance due automatically (Automatic Payments) withdrawn from your bank. No convenience fee applies.
PAY IN PERSON: Stop by one of our Customer Service Centers to make a payment or request assistance with your bill.
OTHER PAYMENT LOCATIONS: Make payments at H-E-B, Woodforest National Bank, Money Box/Speedy Cash or other retail stores. There is a fee of one dollar ($1.00) paid to the third-party vendor. More information on payment locations.
PAY BY PHONE: Use ACH/eCheck, Debit Card, or Credit Card to pay your bill over the phone. There is a $2.35 convenience fee assessed by the payment processor when paying by phone. These are the ONLY telephone numbers authorized for payment by phone.
- Residential Customers: Call (877) 257-1172
- Commercial Customers: Call (855) 290-7615
PAY BY MAIL: Mail your bill by using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your bill (if you receive your bill in the mail). Mailing address for bill payments:
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN: Pay the same amount every month, based on your previous year's energy charges. Learn about our Budget Payment Plan. Sign up for Budget Payment Plan through Manage My Account.
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Redeem a gift certificate to pay your energy bill or buy one for a friend. Available only at our Customer Service Centers.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions or issues with your energy bill, please complete the Residential Billing Issues Form or Commercial Billing Issues Form and submit it.
For any other question, feel free to call:
- Residential Customer Service at (210) 353-2222
- Commercial Customer Service at (210) 353-3333
- Or send us a question by email at email@example.com.
- Other questions? Schedule a day and time for us to call when it is convenient for you.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: All electrical devices must be turned off or unplugged prior to reconnection of service.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, our customer service centers are not taking credit card payments.